Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I really am back this time.....really....It's sane Sundays!

Sane SUNDAYS: (Isaiah 26:3-You will keep in perfect peace, all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you)

Greetings Ladies and Gents...and thanks for visiting my blog! It is sane sunday and boy do I need some sanity in my life! Well, during my temporary absence my hubby and I made the decision to go forward with IVF in October. I am very excited...but also very nervous! My medications (injectable medicine...this means NEEDLES) will arrive this week and I will be starting them on Thursday!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I am really scared about the whole needle thing...but I know that I have to do it!!! I need some heaven sent, holy water sanity!!! LOL! So happy thoughts for me please...I need all the happy thoughts and prayers that I can get. For all of my fellow IF warriors who may be experiencing the same feelings...I will pray ferverently for your sanity...so no worries! Until next time...May God Bless Our Wombs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment