Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm BAAAACKKKK!!!! *BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*

Hello fellow IF warriors,

I am finally back after a long battle with technical difficulties with my computer....I have since gotten a new computer and I am back in action. I will officially restart posting by daily themed posts on tomorrow...Sane Sundays!! My BIG announcement for today is that my hubby and I are officially on the IVF rollercoaster ride. We are doing the SEPT/OCT cycle and I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I will be sure to post updates on the roller coaster ride and if anyone else is on their own rollercoaster ride of IVF, please feel free to join me so we can drive each other crazy during the 2WW!!!! Until next time....May God Bless Our Wombs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment