Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Introduction/My Story

Hello fellow bloggers. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am new at this blogging thing, and so far, I love it! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Carolyn and I am a 28 year old who has been married for 5 years. My husband and I have been trying to conceieve for 4 years now. My husband and I are a Christian couple who believes in God's promises for us and so we are just waiting for his little miracle to be conceieved. Faith without works is dead, and so we are working with a fertility doctor and have been for the last year. We plan to go forward with the IVF procedure in November (if I am not pregnant by then). We are still trying the old-fashioned way in the meantime and therefore we are regulars on the rollercoaster ride of emotions to fertile myrtleville! LOL! I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2006. As frustrating and stressful as this journey has been thus far, I believe God chose us to go through this for a reason. I am not exactly sure what the reason is however, i figured why not make a difference in the lives of others who also may be dealing with infertility. So follow me and expect to be encouraged and inspired! I would love to hear your stories as well. No matter where you are in your journey of fertility, you can always learn something from someone who understands how you feel! So, thanks in advance for your stories! Until next time...may God bless your womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment