Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

1 Corinthians 14:40

The bible says to let ALL things be done decently and in order. And so I thought it would be fitting to bring some order to my new blog. I want to emphasize the divine purpose of this blog...this blog serves to inspire and encourage men and women who are facing the disease of infertility. Most importantly, however, this blog also serves to EMPOWER men and women who are facing the disease of infertility. Therefore if you are reading this and you or someone you know is dealing with this horrible, emotional, scary, frustrating ride of a roller coaster...continue reading and you will be blessed... Continue reading and you will be able to bless others... Continue reading and you will find peace beyond understanding...in Jesus name. Whatever it is that you take from this blog, I want it to empower you and give you back everything the devil intended for infertility to take from you...I want you to get your faith back, your hope back, your love back, your determination back, your perserverance back, your resillance back, your strength back, your peace back, your dream back...in Jesus name! You will have the child or children your heart desires and so I am just helping to get you prepared in the meantime. I only ask that you pass on whatever you receieve to others who may be experiencing issues of infertility. Remember, God is bigger than this complex, emotional disease. With GOD, ALL things are possible...in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment