Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

1 Corinthians 14:40 Continued...

In honor of doing things in decency and in order, I will feature daily themed entries to make sure I am providing a relevant variety of information. The weekday themes are as follows:

Mommy-to-be/Miracle MONDAYS: >>(Romans 4:17-Speak of those things that be not, as though they were.)Monday entries will include information on preparing for pregnancy (mentally, physically, and emotionally);things to discuss with your spouse about parenthood such as rules (e.g. what age will dating be allowed)and forms of discipline; educational information on prenatal vitamins, things to discuss and questions to ask your OBGYN and fertility doctor; Mommy-to be declaration statments; featured testimonial share: My Miracle...please come and share your miracle testimonies with me and everyone else!

Trying to Conceive while Trusting God TUESDAYS: (Jeremiah 17:7-8-But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.)Tuesday entries will include scriptures on the promises of GOD regarding fertility for meditation; Trying to Conceive declaration statements;featured testimonial share: Trying to Conceive...please come and share your trying to conceive testimonies with me and everyone else!

Waiting for my...(you fill in the blank)WEDNESDAYS: (e.g. waiting for my 2 week wait to be over so that I can pee on a stick and wait for my BFP(Big Fat Positive)so that I can wait 9 months to have the baby I just couldn't wait for!)
(Isaiah 40:31- But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings as eagles;they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.) Wednesday entries will include, things to do as you wait to do list; scriptures to read as you wait; "What are you waiting for?" discussions (i.e. test results, 2 week wait, etc...); featured testimonial share: I waited and now...please come and share your testimonies with me and everyone else.

Thoughts of Love and Peace THURSDAYS: (Phillipians 4:8-whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think of these things.) Thursday entires will include, positive thoughts, scriptures, and quotes; Sharing words of encouragement, empowerment, and L-O-V-E!; featured testimonial share:Thankful hearts...please come and share your thankful heart testimonies with me and everyone else!

Faith FRIDAYS: (Matthew 21:21-22-And Jesus in answer said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have FAITH, without doubting, not only may you do what has been done to the fig-tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and put into the sea, it will be done. And all things, whatever you make request for in prayer, having faith, you will get.) Friday entries will include tips on faith building; Faith facts: The who, what, when and where of faith?; featured testimonial share: Faith's believe it or not!!...please come and share your faith testimonies with me and everyone else!

Sowing Seed SATURDAYS: (Genesis 26:12-Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.)
Saturday entries will include, how to sow seeds of faith, hope, love, wisdom, prosperity and success; feature testimonial share: Sow a seed and get what you need, be a blessing and get a blessing testimonies...please come and sow a seed of testimony with me and everyone else!

Sane SUNDAYS: (Isaiah 26:3-You will keep in perfect peace, all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you) Sunday entries will include, tips on maintaining mental health on your fertility journey; Spiritual Sanity (scriptures on sanity and peace for your mind, body and soul);Sane responses for the insane questions and comments you get from others; feature testimonial share: Stay sane and see what you gain testimonies...please come and share your sane testimony with me and everyone else.

Your ideas and suggestions are welcomed! This blog can not be successful without your participation! Until next time...my God bless your womb!!! --faith,hope and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment