Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It is Waiting for my.... (you fill in the blank) Wednesdays!

Waiting for my...(you fill in the blank)WEDNESDAYS: (e.g. waiting for my 2 week wait to be over so that I can pee on a stick and wait for my BFP(Big Fat Positive)so that I can wait 9 months to have the baby I just couldn't wait for!)
(Isaiah 40:31- But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings as eagles;they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.)

I am waiting for November to get here so that my hubby and I can start our very first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. I am waiting to see how much medicince I am going to have to take. I am waiting to see if they are horsepills, if so...I will need a serious pill crusher. I am waiting to experience, operation concieve a baby. I am waiting to pee on a stick, and waiting to get the phone call, and waiting to hear a voice say, you're pregnant! I am waiting to hear the first heart beat or beats(in the event of twins). I am waiting to see what I will look like with a baby bump. I am waiting to feel kicks from the miracle within my stomach. I am waiting to see just how contractions really feel...for myself! I am waiting to squeeze my husband's hand really tight for pure comfort. I am waiting to hear the nurse or doctor say...PUSH! KEEP PUSING! The baby is almost here! PUSH! BREATH (Hee-Hee Hoo)! I am waiting for the moment. The very moment. The moment my miracle or miracles are born! I am waiting to cry at the very moment they lay him or her or both on my chest. I am waiting to hear the first cry. I am waiting for the moment when the doctor says, you have a healthy child or children! I am waiting for my husband to cry tears of joy. I am waiting for us to cry tears of joy together and hug and kiss. Most of all, I am waiting to hold my miracle or miracles for the first time. But there is one thing I am not waiting for.....I am not waiting to praise God and thank him for blessing my womb! I am praising and thanking him in advance! Struggling with infertility, requires alot of waiting! Tired of waiting? Well, Praise God now for what he is going to do! And soon...your wait will be over!!!---Please feel free to share with me what you are waiting for and perhaps even what you are not waiting for...until next time...May God Bless Your Womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment