Purpose and Dedication

The purpose of this blog is to give hope to millions of couples who are facing issues of infertility. With GOD ALL things are possible! I would like to dedicate this blog to my husband, Issac, (hince the different name spelling from the bible)whose prayers have sustained me through this emotional journey to have children. Thank you for praying for me and loving me unconditionally! I love you with all of my heart. "For this child we prayed" (1 Samuel 1:27) and GOD WILL answer our prayers!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry for absence!!!

Greetings fellow bloggers and followers! I just wanted to apologize for being MIA since last Thursday. I have been out of town (family emergency)and have had technical difficulties with my computer. I will be sure to give you a double dose of inspiration starting tomorrow until next week. Until next time, May God Bless your Womb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment